Monday, February 18, 2013

Katey Kohn Rybski world-wide-web site CCHS Terrier alumni


I managed to graduate from SIU in 98 with a degree in Radio-video, And gone to live in Chicago. Worked in various positions for CBS r / c in Chicago, Until they asked me to move to NYC to be the promoting and marketing or advertising Director at WFAN Sports Radio. Lived in Manhattan for a year but the long-distance relationship proved to be more exhausting than Manhattan was inviting, So I to Two-hour Training Video On Mystery Shopping With Interactive Quizzes And A 230 Page E-book, Developed By A Professional Mystery Shopper With Over 12 Years In The Industry. Mystery Shopper Training be able to move back to Chicago with my then-Boyfriend-Already-wife. Moved to Libertyville to use a house and a yard and that whole "Expanded-Up step" And got married last sept. I now work for Pepsi's social media marketing companies6 agency handling the companhy for the local Pepsi bottler in Chicago, The usa, Des Moines and all points between. Working much more simple good, And we're thoroughly experiencing the newlywed stage, Travelling as many as our jobs (And accounts!) lets. I don't connect with too many CCHS folks, So I'm anticipating reconnecting with people