Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Help!!! I didnt get my period this month?

Help!!! I didnt get my period this month?well im 12 and i first started my period 2 months ago and i didn't have it in feb, whats wrong with me im not pregnant OKAY
Additional Detailsthanx for all the wonderful advice! yep i was stressing
Healthwales.com employs innovative health care technology, information and other resources that provide users with by cassie
- Mental Health - Healthwales.com well-integrated health
Best Answer - Chosen by Health walewhen your first getting your period it will skip around a bit. and it also depends on who you hang out with. when girls hang out a lot, they get their periods around the same time. don't stress. if your not having sex then there is no worries. but if you don't get it in march, just check with a doctor.
Source(s):im a 13 yr. old girl. (: